The 2010 Year in Review: A Way with Words

Some people seem to think I have a way with words

I just simply like to play with words

Sometimes, the way I feel is hard to say with words

At those moments, I'm just OK with words

Alcatraz, words never escape me, but your radiant beauty has committed larceny and robbed me of my train of thought

I'm speechless, tight-lipped, voiceless, wordless, it's my tongue the cat caught

I search my vocabulary, angel is best suited to define

But I'm speechless, tight-lipped, voiceless, wordless, my mouth is weak, the funny valentine

Synonymous with timeless, endless in your existence, you must be magic

A goddess Greeks have never known, you must be tragic

As if you were born from the Bard's feather

Indelible, your signature upon my heart lasts forever

You're the deferred dream realized, silencing cries of despair

The perfect part of the speech for me to share

But I'm speechless, tight-lipped, voiceless, wordless, at these moments I'm just OK with words

Because the way I feel is hard to say with words

And even when I simply play with words

You have easily gotten away with words

Leave a respond