First Reaction was Weird, but it Still was Nice; So Good that We did it Twice...

Based on someone’s true story…


Damn, what were we thinking? Why did we take that walk? Whose idea was it to have that talk? That conversation was supposed to be off limits to us. How much did we drink? Damn! All I remember is you saying something about what you wanted and I said something about what I needed, then we said “Let’s go inside.” Did we…you know? I guess this last condom in the box says we did. What were we drinking? What were we thinking?

My head is pounding. This is crazy. Change? Of course things are going to change, I just saw you naked for the first time since we were 8, and a lot of things have changed! You’re like my sister and you just broke up with dude and you know how I am with women. Maybe we can act like last night never happened. What do you mean? You’ve wanted last night to happen for a long time? How come you didn’t tell me? Nervous? You didn’t seem nervous last night. Oh, me either huh? I guess I thought about it once or twice, but I dismissed it because we’re friends.

What now? No, we don’t have to figure it out now, but I don’t want it to be weird between you & I either. I love you. Wait, that came out wrong. I love you like my sister. No, I love you as a friend. You’re my friend. Very funny…no I don’t have sex with all of my friends. Yes, I think you’re beautiful. You know I think you’re intelligent and you’re the kind of woman every man is looking for. Why not me? We’re friends. I’m not counted in that every man. Because we’re friends. I don’t want to ruin our friendship. You don’t think so? I don’t want us to get to a point to where we can’t stand each other. I’m just saying, things will have to change. You may be different, I may be different. We’ve known each other too long to throw it away.

No, I’m not saying that we can’t be friends and have a relationship. I’m saying that because we’re friends, we may not want to get involved in a relationship. Come on, you know my track record. So? You want to try? Yes, I know you just don’t have sex with anyone. You weren’t that drunk? I think I was. That’s not funny. So you took advantage of me? I’m kidding. We did say we don’t have to figure it all out right now. Let’s just see what happens. True. Yeah, but without liquor. You’re crazy, no we can’t do it again! Can you make some pancakes?

Leave a respond