A Woman's Eye for the Fashionable Guy

While I rest and prepare to get back to business Monday, I figured I'd showcase a young lady with an eye for fashion that can help a few of your fellas get your fits right. Ms. Kashè Monique is my sister’s partner at The Learned Society and a unique soul that specializes in the fine arts. Here’s her latest post on “Celeb Men’s Style”:

Distinction. Style. Prestige…

Fashion & Style

Kashé Monique



As a stylist, and most importantly, as a female, there are a few DO’s and DON’Ts I look for when it comes to men’s fashion and style. The one thing that draws me into men’s fashion is its classiness. From the bad boy to the alternative rocker, I love them all! As long as these men wear the items they choose well and with poise, it’s as good as GOLD!

For your enjoyment, I have selected my top celebrity males with a great fashion sense and wear their clothes with character and confidence. Along with the good comes the bad, so I picked my least favorite styled celebrity male and offered an alternative for that particular look.


First up, are the REFINED tailored clean cut lines and suits. For this category, my leading man is singer, songwriter, pianist, and artist John Legend. No matter what function he attends he is always structured in a fine tailored suit. It’s always refreshing to see a man that knows the proper etiquette while dressing up for a day at the office or black tie affair.


Read the rest of the article HERE



Follow her on Twitter @DstnctStylPrstg

Leave a respond