In Search of…Stephanie Edwards




I've never watched an entire season of "American Idol", but I did manage to get a few episodes under my belt when Stephanie Edwards was a contestant during season 6. I think I first saw her sing "Dangerously in Love" and watched until she was eliminated a few weeks later. It would be an understatement to say that I was disappointed in America for not registering enough votes for this pretty young thang!

She's been M.I.A. since A.I. and I'm sending out an S.O.S. for her, because I think the girl has... talent. Maybe she went back to school, maybe she's working or still singing, I just hope she doesn't have a pair of clear heels on right now. Stephanie if you just happen to read this, holla at me…

2 comments

JMS 2:49 PM

From Wikipedia:
On March 29, 2010, Edwards was arrested in Savannah for fighting (which she lost) in a public place.[3]

Edwards is currently performing in the review show Southern Nights at the Savannah Theatre.[citation needed] She sings several classics, such as Georgia on My Mind, Midnight Train to Georgia and At Last.

Teef 3000 10:21 PM

Thank you...on my way to Savannah as soon as I press ENTER!