In Search of…Freddie Jackson


I got a $1,000* for anyone who can get a line on Freddie Jackson for me. You remember Freddie Jackson right? He was hot in the mid-80's with "Rock Me Tonight", "You Are My Lady", "Love is Just a Touch Away", "Jam Tonight", "I Don't Want to Lose Your Love" and "Tasty Love". That was an impressive string of hits, he was hot…then he wasn't. I don't even remember the decline (blame it on Bobby Brown), but Freddie was well, Freddie was dead (on the radio at least).

Dude had the cameo appearance in King of New York, that little sound at the beginning of each side of his tape a line that has stood the test of time, "When it's right, it's right, it's alright/…Keep it there, right there, ooh yeah". Damn, we use our talent up and spit them out. I mean Freddie Jackson can't get any burn on KISS-FM nowadays? He can't get a tour?

Someone find his e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, BBM, church or the spot he's working for me, I'm spearheading the resurrection of Freddie Jackson's career, maybe we can get him a duet with Trey Songz or get Nicki Minaj and Drizzy Drake to spit hot 16's on his track. Who am I kidding; let's get him featured at The Sugar Bar first…







*The $1000 reward will be paid via an annuity of 10 years and 1000 weeks of my choice...

1 comment

Black Diamond 9:10 PM

Freddie Jackson is somewhere trying to sell his shoulder-padded dinner jackets on Ebay. LOL!