In Search of…Love, Understanding & a Cure!


Having first-hand witnessed the destruction of the virus known as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and being the 25th anniversary of Aids Walk, I have signed up to participate in the New York walk on Sunday May 16th. I'm not asking you to donate; I'm asking you to walk alongside me to raise continued awareness of this plague to our community, country and the way of life.

I have registered as a group leader and I'm anticipating the receipt of forms and fundraising materials, as well as online access for registration and additional material. If you are interested in participating, please e-mail me at adtqtf@hotmail.com and I will add you to my distribution list once I receive the information. If you just want to donate, please use the same e-mail address and I will provide directions for that as well.

If you have any doubts in your mind, erase them, this is a cause that is bigger than us all, but will need our collaborative effort to bring an end to it. I'm just asking for one Sunday out your life, I'm pretty sure God will excuse you from service that day, to try to increase the days of so many of us. Are you going to watch idly or walk?

Leave a respond