FAN-tastic!




After five and a half months, 82 games, long winning streaks, the Nets coming close to being the worst team in league history, Kevin Durant becoming the youngest scoring champ in history, and LeBron James having another MVP season, the NBA Playoffs finally get started today. As most people like to say, the "real" season starts today at 3pm with LeBron and the Cavaliers facing the Chicago Bulls and the nonstop action won't end until at least 1am.

In other words, if your man is a basketball junkie, this is not a good weekend to drag him out to the mall with you so you can try on three dozen pairs of shoes and decide to go with some that you have at home. The world knows I'm a Laker fan, so there's no need to ask who I'm rooting for the next two months and if you're looking for me, I won't be hard to find, I'll be on my couch, glass in hand, Converse Weapons on my feet!

Leave a respond