I’m Disappointed in America: LisaRaye: The Real McCoy



Another night, another new Reality TV show is premiering. Tonight's offering is TVOne's "LisaRaye: The Real McCoy" featuring some of my favorite eye candy, LisaRaye, doing a whole bunch of nothing. I've been a fan since she made me realize I was ready in The Players Club, but I'm not all that interested in seeing her behind-the-scenes trying to rebuild a career.

First, I was disappointed a few years back when "All of Us" was cancelled because I couldn't get my weekly fix, now I get another chance and it's a damn reality show! The strange thing is that I actually watch the show once or twice, not just because I like to look at her, but because I'm interested in hearing her talk about her marriage and subsequent divorce from Turks and Caicos Premier Michael Misick. Scratch that, I'll be watching with the volume down…

Leave a respond