From My World to EurWeb…

As many of you know, I've started a column on Eurweb.com entitled "The Bachelor's Archive" where I'm looking back over some of the relationships and situations I've been in over the past decade or so in hopes of doing things differently (better) in the future. The description says it's my online diary, but I say it's the realest sh*t I ever wrote.

This is the most honest I've ever been with myself about my dealings with women over the years and the most transparent I've ever been in terms of my feelings, emotions and prior bad acts. "The Bachelor's Archive" runs every Thursday and can be found beneath the "Columns" heading, additionally, I'll be contributing other posts from time to time.
Here are the first two installments…

Through the Looking Glass
The Ex-Files

Leave a respond