Cry Me a River, Build a Bridge and Get the F Over It!

I get it, I hurt you. But that was over five years ago, I moved away and you moved on. At least that’s what I thought, but you seem to be harboring so much animosity that you feel the need to randomly take shots at me through family, friends and Facebook. I guess you’re trying to prove how happy you are without me; the easiest way to do that is just to be happy and enjoy life with your “fiancée”.

We were a big part of one another’s lives for a long time and at some point it seemed like it may have been forever, but things change and people do too, so we went our separate ways. I suppose I did it the wrong way and I’m sorry for that, but what’s done is done. My column yesterday was about me trying to reconcile some of the wrong I’ve done to you and others, not an admission to any of your suspicions, just my way of coming to terms with who I was in pursuit of who I can be.

An e-mail and a marathon of texts later, I was damn near sorry that I wrote it, but if that’s how you need to deal, I’m good with that. If you haven’t noticed, my energies are being focused differently now, but just to let you know, if you pull a stunt like that again, I’m not far removed from the guy you used to know. There’s a possibility that karma will bring me the pain you and others have felt, I’m prepared for that, but there’s also a possibility that I’ll be able to find a love that knows no end, are you prepared for that?

Leave a respond