I Know I Drink a Little Bit Much and You Think I’m Talking Crazy and Such


I come in from a nice evening at a basketball game and decided to read the responses to the posts that went out yesterday and it's obvious that a few people needed a reminder, here it is…

Leave it up to a post about Tyler Perry to get people up in arms. I think I made 7 posts between Sunday and yesterday, but most of the feedback had to do with the drum major. I'm not going to go into my issues with Tyler Perry, do your due diligence and peruse the archives. The objective of The World According to Teef is to share what goes through my head on any particular subject, regardless if you like it or not. Actually, I prefer to upset or make people uncomfortable, because that gets the wheels of thought in motion. I ran out of what it takes to give a @#$% about what you think before I cut my afro.

Far too often the status quo is not challenged and we're stuck with a product not on par with where we needed to be headed. My mission is to challenge the status quo, in life, in music, in film, in television, in literature, in your relationship, in your office and help a few people push themselves ahead. My view of the world is exactly that, my view of the world. I'm not asking you to subscribe to my way of thinking, I'm asking you to subscribe to my blog and asking you to think in a way that allows you to remove those rose colored glasses and start to inspect the world differently.

So join in or join out, doesn't change my approach either way, I am what my vision of the world has made me. Just remember, spell my name right and make sure you can spell and form complete sentences when you call yourself making a run at me. It's just a day in the life for me. Doesn't change my approach, my outlook or my style, I'm going to invade inboxes on a daily basis with my brand of social commentary and be the baddest, jive-talking mofo, low-down around…word to Sho-Nuff!

Leave a respond