Come Hell or High Water

If you're anything like me, you're just about tired of this rain! I'm already not a fan of the wet stuff, but after this weekend, I downright hate it! Saturday was just ridiculous. I've seen torrential downpours before, but with those winds, it looked like a mini-hurricane. Which got me to thinking that I couldn't survive a hurricane, I'd be gone at the hint of a hurricane in the forecast, I'm serious, you ain't never seen a Nigga be gone like I'll be gone if a hurricane was on the way. Sam Champion would be on Good Morning America on a Tuesday like, "There's a category 2 hurricane headed this way Saturday." And I'll be across the country Wednesday!

The thing about the rain we got this weekend is that it was plan-changing weather. It was the kind of weather that destroyed any idea of a weekend that you may have had. Because by the time you looked up and thought the worst was over, thunder and lightning was on the menu Sunday morning. Rivers and basements have flooded, half of trees are perpendicular to your fence, just ugly out. Give me snow anytime. To top it off, it's still raining as we got up to return to work this morning…Happy Monday!

Leave a respond