A Lifetime in a Month...


If you’ve spent any amount of time with me or on this blog, you know that I have a special relationship with music. My life has been completely enveloped by music; from Earth, Wind & Fire as a child to many of my blog titles or specific references I make in everyday conversation, I live music. I’m not musically gifted, I don’t sing or rap, can’t play an instrument or read music, but music just seems to be in my soul. Yeah, it’s in my soul, like the music I love.

June is Black Music Month, so I’ve decided that I’m going to spend the month discussing the various artists, albums, songs, moments that have impacted my life and mix in a concert and album review, maybe an interview or two and I’ve also undertaking the task of choosing my favorite 25 songs of all-time. It’s tougher than you can imagine, but I plan on paying homage to Black music this month and I’ll throw in some of that other stuff for those of you who like it when I bring the ruckus…

Leave a respond