#6 - Luther Vandross - "Never Too Much"



If you’ve noticed one thing going through my list, I don’t really do too many up-tempo songs, but this is one of the exceptions, “Never Too Much” is Luther at his best. The song is perfectly arranged, his notes are right on time and once again it’s a message we can all relate to; you know when you just can’t get enough of that special someone, you live and breathe him or her and feel like you can’t do either without them.
It was the first in a lonnnng line of perfect songs from Luther. We fell in love with the love he sang about, felt the hurt felt the excitement, got married to his songs and thought on more than one morning, “Who needs to go to work to hustle for another dollar/I’d rather be with you, cuz you make my heart scream and holler…”

I damn near took today off

Leave a respond