Diddy Ain't My Daddy

Unless you’ve been under a rock for nearly 20 years, you know that Sean John Combs won’t stop. Puffy, Puffy Daddy, P. Diddy, Diddy or @IamDiddy as he’s known on Twitter, has cornered many markets over the years from hip-hop to fashion to liquor to the internet. He’s amassed over 2 million followers on Twitter and his tweets are as random as they are consistent.

However, when Diddy tweets, I can be sure that in the following minutes, I will be treated to an anti-Diddy tweet from @negroapple. She keeps it as real as Suge Knight at The Source Awards and let’s Diddy know exactly how she feels. I decided that it would be a great idea for her to share how she feels with you…brace yourself!



*********************************************************

These days, it seems my people are very impressed with celebrities... Which I get...it’s a level of curiosity that usually accompanies people with money... The thing that's really been pissing me off lately is the age of some of these ghetto superstars vs the sense it makes to STILL be only singing and/or rapping about money, clothes and hoes...
....


Which brings me to Diddy. That NEgro offends and disgusts me. Before I get all jiggy with it, let me be clear... Diddy is a master of sorts...anyone with a dead former drug dealer father who dodged the perils of the hood, to rubbing elbows with Donald Trump, giving parties @ the Cipriani Hotel in NYC (et al) must be applauded. But then I'm like, ok Diddy, you're 40 now, a kaZillionaire and you're still bucking around like a fool. In any other profession people are not as tolerant with a 40 year old man acting like a fool. Can you imagine the 40 year employee @ the post office/hospital/office tryna keep up with the 20 something year olds? We quickly will deem them "The Old Fool". Well Diddy is that Old Fool! This NEEgro is all on Twitter (everyday) damn near begging everybody to drink Ciroc (coonjuice). Then, he might throw in a few Bible quotes. Then he HEAVILY jocks Rick Ross... ((repeat)). Last night he was even callin Justin Bieber his little brother and urging us to watch the effn Teen Choice Awards! His I am King cologne commercials and ads never feature women of color (unless they're hispanic).....long blog short, I cannot stand Puff Daddy, P-Diddy, Puffy...and that's another thing. What man changes his name like that? Negro who are you!!
...


In times like these, where unemployment, childhood and adult obesity, diabetes and illiteracy are @ epidemic proportions. The fatherless households, domestic, drug and alcohol abuse all within OUR community....and this NEEEEEeegro is begging us to drink Coonjuice....squirting babies out like its a new dance and trying to relate to a 15 year old white boy. I'm so done with Diddy...and any other 40 year old fool! Puffy is just my poster child....
...


Yes, Poof Daddy is free to do whatever he wants... He can have all the children he wants...all the different babies mothers... all the diamonds and sunglasses.... Make all the people drink coonjuice.... He will still be loved and adored by many... My advice to the 85ers.... Wake up or DIE!

Follow her on Twitter @negroapple

Leave a respond