One Monkey Done Stole The Show!

Last week I was asked if I was a racist, I thought it over for a minute and the answer was no. I'm culturally insensitive and politically incorrect, but racist no. My disdain for people is dispersed in an equal opportunity manner, everybody gets it! Caucasians, Hispanics, Eastern Europeans, Africans, Asians, Canadians, Haitians, Europeans, Middle Eastern Indians, Native Americans if you can find some, Black Folk, Negroes and Niggas! The whole rainbow coalition doesn't matter much to me.

I don't discriminate by age (I'll call your baby ugly and say old folks should be off the road at 55), gender (men & women get it the same), sexual orientation (heterosexuals and homosexuals both do stupid things), economic status (rich man, poor man read the headline), weight (skin & bones to stretch marks). If I got something to say, I say it, but I'm not running a respected magazine or any other type of establishment that depicts a man attempting to be Leader of the Free World as a monkey or grotesquely exaggerates his features to make him look silly and animalistic.

Check out the picture. I understand caricatures and all, but at some point there has to be a limit to your artistic license. Look over Hillary's features, her eyes are exaggerated, but that could be alarm from the telephone ring. Glace over to Barack, why must his nose and ears be so damn huge? They protrude from the picture and demean his appearance in the picture, almost animal-like, making him not fit to be President. Do you follow me?

Down in Marrieta, GA, Mulligans Food and Tavern are selling T-shirts with Curious George and a banana that says 'Obama in 08' beneath! I'm dead serious, check the photo. Bar owner Mike Norman says there is no racist intent, that Barack and Curious George 'look so much alike' and went on to call the shirt 'cute'. He's protected by the first amendment, but that doesn't make it right. You know I'm headed to the print shop to get some shirts with Hillary as a prostitute on the Sunset Strip because she looks so much like a chick named Sweets that used to walk the stroll. See, I can do it too!

Leave a respond