Some Days I Don’t Wanna Shower, I Don’t Wanna Be Clean

You ever have one those days or weekends, when you don't wanna do anything at all? You eat because you have to and don't shower because you don't want to? When the weight of the world seems to crush you and you just want to woo-sah? Those are the best! I call them drawls and socks days, my uncle Troy calls it high-quality chillin'! I created my own four-day weekend and watched seasons 1-4 of "Martin". Yeah, 1 through 4, 108 episodes!

Some people will say that I was bored; I will say that I was recharging. I've got a pretty hectic schedule in the upcoming weeks, and every once in a while I need to shut my body down and shut people out for a piece of mind, because it always seems as if folk are trying to get a piece of mine! It's pretty hard for me to relax, my muscles just don't know how to chill, and massages don't work at all. It seems as if the only time I am totally relaxed is in the tub, don't know why, but that's when the tension in my body loosens up a bit. Plus, my good friend insomnia has returned to my life, so I'm up at all times of the night trying not to take any prescribed sleep aids. It doesn't help that I've been operating below 100% for an extended period of time and lately I've been feeling worse for wear, so from time to time I just need to unwind the best way I know how, which is to go into a complete hibernation!

How do you relax?

Leave a respond