Brain Fried To The Fricasee, Can't Lie

I am exhausted yall! Back to back to back 13 hour days has me worn down. I can barely think about anything else, well, except the Lakers closing out their series tonight. It seems like so much is going on, but nothing's really happening.

Let's see, John Edwards is choosing his pimp, I mean, endorsing Barack Obama. I knew when he bowed out the race that he was gonna wait until the most opportune time to decide whom to back. There is a VP position out there. What's better than a White woman to run with Barack...a White man!

Sue Simmons dropped the "F-Bomb" live on the news Monday night. Is it me or has Sue and Chuck Scarborough been the same age since the early 80's? They say ol' Sue cusses like a sailor! Word is she gets it in between broadcasts, sippin' on yak and everything!

They found a jury of R. Kelly's peers, 8 Whites and 4 Blacks, R. Kelly going to jail yall!

For some reason beyond my level of thought, TBS has added an additional 26 episodes to Tyler Perry's "House of Payne" on TBS. Wait, I know why, yall Negroes keep watching that trash!

In what has to be a sad day for HBCU graduates everywhere, Morehouse College has a White valedictorian. Joshua Packwood, a self-professed minority dater is a Rhodes Scholar and maintained a 4.0 grade point average, turned down Columbia and went to beat the Brothers on their home court. That's like Rocky Marciano going to Brooklyn to beat Mike Tyson's ass! He's seemingly had an African-American experience, grew up poor, mom married a trifling Nigga, divorced him and sent the family into dire straits, so young Josh moved in with his best friend, a middle-class Black kid.

I don't have any issue with him being White and attending an HBCU, we need diversity I suppose, my issue is with the 499 Brothers that couldn't beat him in the classroom! They'll be a second chance, his younger brother will be a freshman in the fall. His 4.0 in Economics at Morehouse got him a job at one of the most prestigious investment firm Goldman Sachs, while the Brother with a 3.5 is running numbers in the S.W.A.T.S.

Are the HBCU's obsolete?

Leave a respond