FAQ

I just wanted to let you guys know that I do read every reply that I get, but as odd that it may seem, I do have a job and some days they actually want me to do what they pay me so amazingly little to do. So I figured that I’d try to answer a few recurring questions at one time.
Are you Muslim?
No, I suppose most people are thrown by the name or my disdain for holidays. My dad’s side of the family is Muslim, but my mother’s side is Baptist.
What do I have against Tyler Perry?
If I don’t like it, I don’t like it, that doesn’t mean that I’m hating!
Where do I get the titles of the blogs from?
Many days the title is derived from something in the text. I try to find something clever that will make you want to read the blog based on what I am talking about. Some days, it is the title that actual drives what I right. I could hear a song, read a line in a poem, see a movie or something pops into my head and I may be able to develop a topic around that. There are other days when I write and I have no clue what I’m going to title and I end up with something like “The Rainy Friday Edition”.
I just started getting the forward a few weeks ago; can you send me older blogs?
No…just kidding, many of the previous blogs are posted online at The World According to Teef (www.teefblog.blogspot.com) There are quite a few that were lost in a freak e-mail deletion, so if you have something not on the website, please send it to me.
Do you have kids?
Fortunately (or unfortunately) I’ve been able to dodge that bullet thus far, plus I don’t think my parents are ready to be grandparents just yet.
What is Level?
Level is my drink of choice. It’s a premium Vodka made by Absolut, very smooth.
What books do you recommend being that you’re not a fan of urban-lit?
I don’t subscribe to the “as long as people are reading” school of thought. I’ve always that reading should be a source of intellectual stimulation and personal growth. I can recommend tons of books, but it would be best if given a specific topic or genre.

Leave a respond