They Talked About Jesus Christ, What Makes You Think They Won’t Talk About You?

I've been keeping it light all week, no talk about Politics, Religion, the state or the fate of Black Folk, really just having fun. Many of those topics strike a nerve with folk and I don't want to take a chance at offending people…everyday. However, many of those subjects are hard to dance around every day, as they keep popping into your headlines and my mind:

Al Sharpton messed around and got himself, Nicole Bell, the other two victims in the Sean Bell murder and close to 100 other people arrested as they staged an act of civil disobedience by disrupting traffic in New York City yesterday blocking the entrances and exits to various bridges and tunnels. A not guilty verdict, two weeks and that's all you can come up? I could've gotten Macy's burned down in 20 minutes with a text message and three shots of Remy Martin!

I was thinking just why Hillary Clinton can't win this election…white women already think they run the world! If one was to actually do so, we'll be in trouble! Speaking of Hillary, there's a lot of talk as she continues to lose the delegate race, of a possible Obama/Clinton "super ticket" with her as the VP. All sounds good, but I know Barack got that e-mail with all the mysterious deaths surrounding former Clinton associates. Last thing he wants is to end up at the end of that e-mail with something similar to this following his name: "found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound in front of Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles."

They're giving everyone radio time nowadays. Hot97 hired Perez Hilton to do gossip reports during the Miss Jones Morning Show. Just what we need, a half-Cuban homosexual who worships Paris Hilton and writes scathing reports about Black celebrities on a daily basis polluting our airwaves with his (her) brand of filth!

Sure-shot sign those stimulus checks have started to go out, Hennessey stock jumped three dollars yesterday! Look for Cadillac and whoever makes rims to follow suit. Entire malls should just start having One-Day sales every other day. I know the Weed Man and bootleggers are gonna make a mint! You know Niggas think the Sun gonna shine forever!

As the circulation of my e-mail grows, one think happens consistently now, people say or do something and the first thing that comes out of their mouths is "Don't blog about me!" It's not that simple, I don't write about everything that people say and so around me, it generally has to be connected in some way to something that I feel some type of way about. So, you may see elements of a conversation or happening, but in the context of a larger issue. If I wrote about every aspect of my life, it may begin to sound like one of those Urban-Lit novels that I just love.

Leave a respond