Cough Up A Lung!

A little bronchitis is not gonna stop or slow me down! Give me a couple shots of Robitussin or Vicks 44D, a glass of tea and I'm back at it!

Let's start with a Happy Belated Birthday shoutout to Malcolm X, his 83rd birthday was yesterday, I am Malcolm X! Or am I Tiger Woods? Or Barack Obama? I'm confused!

Be advised that New Jersey is taking part in the "Click-It or Ticket" program promoting seat belt safety just in time for Prom season and the Memorial Day holiday. This program will call for enforcement of seat belt laws, including checkpoints and challenges for motorists whose seat belts aren't clearly visible to officers. You know what that sounds like to me, a perfect opportunity for some profiling. Make your paperwork is tight and your breathalyzer readings stay under .08!

Someone named Thing 2 won "Flavor of Love 3" last night. WTF?!? Then, people wonder why I don't have cable anymore.

Check out Laurence Fishburne on Broadway in "Thurgood" about the struggles and triumphs of Thurgood Marshall. Get your culture on!

All my people in NYC or up for the ride, Nelson George is at the Hue-Man Bookstore up in Harlem this evening for a discussion on his new book "The James Brown Reader: 50 Years of Writing About the Godfather of Soul".

The greatest investor in the whole-wide world, Warren Buffet has backed Barack Obama, we gonna get this money right!

Janet Jackson announced yesterday that she is going on tour...crickets!

Four of the Philadelphia police officers who were filmed beating suspects a few weeks back have been fired. Four others were either suspended or demoted. The officers had a drug deal under surveillance when a shootout broke out and they chased the suspects. They caught them, and then commenced to open a can of Rodney King on them. This incident took place just two days after a fellow officer was murdered, the third police officer in two years!

What was rule #4 for the spring?

I'll get back with you later on with a little something that's been bugging me...

Leave a respond