I Was Just Thinking...

Michael Vick is playing "Steady Quarterback" on a prison yard for an hour a day in Kansas, Remy Ma is facing 25 years, Wesley Snipes was sentenced to do 3 years and T.I. got a year for having all types of Army guns! I want his lawyer if I ever get into any type of trouble! As a matter of fact, R. Kelly should be placing that call as I write this. His long-awaited trial is set to begin this week.

As are the divorce proceedings between former Governor McGreevey and his wife, I'm trying to figure which case is going to be filled with more explosive testimony?

Well it's Cinco de Mayo so you know what that means right? Mexicans everywhere are going to be drunk! I mean far more drunk than payday drunk! Much more than shirts off on their porch drunk! I'm talking you may trip over a Mexican going to your car in the morning! Don't you go out and try to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, eating tacos, drinking Coronitas, you are not Mexican!

Leave a respond