Use Your Vowels, El-e-va-tor!

.read to all for response your publish to me for is want you thing last ,me at holla you before word every in take ,favor a yourself do So .daily used grammar poor the of most reinforces actually ,reader the challenges doesn't language the ,Baldwin of blood the by and there out genre provoking thought most the not is it ;Lit Urban of fan of not am I why wonder folks Then .do I what do to me for important so is it why and people some failed has system school public the much how realize I that moments exact those at it's ,Yet .times at fun for mean be to like I and guy nice a not really I'm that mind in Keep .respond to want I how and if decide then and about talking is person the hell what decipher to try to have I ,errors grammatical dozen two the through get I once that responses written poorly through steer to forced I'm Then

Do you read these or just skim through them?

.read you thought you what by skewed is response your then and about talked being what's to pertinent information other ,details supporting the ,topic the of meat the miss You .much so on out miss you ,it of gist the get to trying just something through breeze you If !it cut doesn't it call you whatever ,skimming ,reading Speed .understanding or comprehension for read don't people , is it what realized I then but ,views my articulating job bad a doing was I because was it thought I .topic my to relation in base off way is person the or saying is person the that things the of some say I did when just out figure to trying I'm and it read I .me throws totally just that response a get I while a in once Every


 


 


 

Leave a respond