End of Days

I know some folks were waiting for my response to the verdict and though I was at a conference, I posted something directly to the online blog and e-mailed it out to you yesterday, don't overlook that. No I don't have black on today! You Negroes kill me with that! Like wearing black is some sort of a protest, we ain't going to a funeral today, let's kick up some dust, let's get out and vote, let's march, let's make sure our babies can read! The Sean Bell tragedy took an ugly turn with the acquittal of the police officers who fired the shots, but there has to be a more effective way for folk to display their disgust with the "in"justice system. Follow Al Sharpton's lead if you want, I'm thinking of a master plan!

Women are crazy, no other way to put it. I get home last night and my ex-girlfriend is in the bathroom blow drying her hair. I look around and I see all of her stuff has made a miraculous return. Then, she asks can she stay for a few months? Yall know me, here today, 50/50 chance she'll be gone tomorrow!

Leave a respond