Oops! I Did it Again!

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they don’t want to hear.


George Orwell

I admit, that whole "liquor whore" thing was a tad too much. Me and my big mouth! The response wasn't all crazy yesterday, there were a few women who identified with where I was coming from on the whole drink thing. Yet, quite a few were defiant in their right to receive a drink as a precursor to conversation. I was even read the riot act once or twice...funny that only a few people chose to comment on the dating aspect.

So, here's my apology. I apologize to all of the low-cut, cleavage revealing, tight pants wearing women who sit at the bar waiting for some unsuspecting herb to hit on them by first, purchasing them an overpriced drink. To all of those women who choose to upgrade their drink when someone is buying, I am sorry. If you drink Smirnoff, don't switch up to Grey Goose on my dime, your drink costs $4, Goose costs $7! To all of you who felt offended that I suggested that purchasing a drink for a woman at the club is a prerequisite for conversation, therefore implying that you are a solicitor of discourse I am sorry.

Actually, no I'm not, I'm tired of all of these so-called rules and traditions. I'm tired of people wanting it both ways, expecting some one to move mountains for you, when you are barely worth moving out of the way for in traffic. I'm tired of broke ass women and trifling niggas, stuck-up chicks and frontin' behind negroes. I’m just tired yall.

I was told if I didn’t have anything positive to say or just had to make up things, don’t post anything at all. Maybe people don’t get it, I write from experience mostly, so if something happens that I feel some type of way about, I will put it out there for all to read. So here we go, I’m taking requests for something that you guys think I’ve missed or you may want to know my feelings on. For the next couple of days or weeks, depending on how many requests there are, I’ll sprinkle those in.

As a matter of fact, I'll be at Happy Hour tonight and I know conversation with me is worth a few shots

Leave a respond