If You Think She’s Lonely Now…

Don't mess around and find my number in your girlfriend's cell!


Spring is here, warm weather is around the corner, 'tis the season for relationships to hit the bricks. I hear all the time how I am just too hard on women, I'm always telling women what they need to do to keep their man happy and whatnot. Well, here it is; Fellas, time to get your thing together! When in a relationship, you must meet at least the basic needs of your woman. You know, spend time with her, tell her you love her, show her you love her, take her out, talk to her, listen to her, and buy her a couple pairs of shoes every few months. I handle the fundamental needs; communication has never been my strength.

My daddy always told me to take care of home first, I don't listen to my dad much, but that's one thing I paid attention to. Too many of us rip and run and aren’t handling business at home first. I'm saying, if your woman worked a long day, then came home and cooked your trifling behind dinner, don't pick up Wendy's before you go to the bar! You’re out running these streets with Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky & Mike (Johnny too!), leaving her home with the kids, that ain't cool.

That's when a dude such as me enters the picture. Some type of supplemental aid to fulfill one or more of those needs that you're missing the mark on. Time is spent away from the crib and you're wondering just where she is, can't be with her girlfriends that much can she? Truth is she's on Broadway with me, watching Terrence Howard and James Earl Jones because you wouldn't take her to see the new Tyler Perry movie!

What I am saying fella is this, if you're gonna run these streets; make sure your lady has no reason to do the same. Take her to a couple of those basketball games you're going to, take her to see Jill Scott, cook her dinner, cuddle on the couch and watch "The Best Man" with her…or I will. Too many of us are damaging women and leaving the next guy to play The Average White Band Band, you know picking up the pieces.




Leave a respond