Life Is A Song Worth Singing

Teddy P. never lied! Have you ever heard a song and it speaks directly to your experience. It seems as if the lyrics were plucked from your life? I was wondering if I there was a soundtrack to my life what would it sound like? With all of the craziness that makes udp my life, I could probably fill up an 80gb IPod to score my life. No idea what I'm talking about? I'm speaking about those songs that you sing when you get in the shower. Have you ever wonder why they pop into your head then? Those are the songs that ruminate in your soul.I got in the shower this morning and the first thing that came to mind is out Hump Day Song of the Week. I'm not quite sure why, but it's just one of those emotions I go through from time to time, Teddy Pendergrass "Love T.K.O."...

Leave a respond