Cellfornication

Joe Pesci never lied!

The F you with the cell phones! Out of nowhere last week, my phone stops taking a charge. So, being that this was a free phone because the last phone did the same thing after some time, I was in the market for a new phone. $114 later, I got myself a new phone, that will undoubtedly find its demise in 12-16 months. There's a good chance that if you have not heard from me in a few days, I need you to text me or call me so I can get your number again.

Hello???

I've figured out what this whole Cell Phone ban is all about. It's just another form of racial profiling. Think about it, when you're driving down the road, who is always bumping gums on the cell phone or swerving because they are trying to text and drive? Black people! Now, the cell phone is a perfect excuse for a car stop, then illegal search and seizure.

Can you hear me now?

They are all in cohoots, the Government, the cell phone companies, police, all in it together! The ban is also a ploy to help balance the budget through court fines and surcharges. They are going to catch a zillion drunk drivers! Take this in for a second, when people get leave the club or the bar after a night of drinking, what's the first thing they do? They start drunk dialing (or texting) trying to find out what's good for the night?

CON-spiracy!

Leave a respond