Toot-Toot, Beep-Beep

The results are in, America has spoken! No, I'm not talking about Ohio & Texas. Not talking about American Idol, the Chrysler 300 is the car for Black America!

Sorry about yesterday yall, I got off to an early start and by the time the smoke cleared on my day, all I could muster was, "do White people drive the Chrysler 300?" and judging by the replies, a small percentage do. I'm just saying yall, that is a Nigga car if there has ever been one (Black man did design it), it comes with 20 inch rims for Pete's sake (who is Pete?)! They threw some D's on that...If they add TVs to the headrests and some of those spinning rims (they spinning Nigga, they spinning!) it would be officially official.

The State of New Jersey issued 150 tickets Saturday and Sunday due to the new Cell Phone enforcement laws. 102 of those were to African-American motorists, 38 to Hispanics (37 of them had no insurance) and they caught 10 drunk White girls leaving the bars in Hoboken! Another sign that American consumerism has gone too far, everybody and their mama is getting a navigation system. Gas is $45 a gallon, people ain't going that many places! If you don't know your way to work by now...Did Shop-Rite move? Trying to find an alternate route to your mama's house? You better go on Mapquest and print those wrong directions like you been doing!

Hillary Clinton told Barack Obama to pump his breaks, as she put that winning streak of his to bed. She took, Rhode Island, Texas and Ohio. I'll take a dollar over nickels and dimes every time!

Before I get out of here I'd like to send a Happy 30th Birthday shoutout to my homegirl Bianca. B, although we haven't kicked it in a while, I just wanted to let you know I love you the same and come your party on the 14th, Will, Chuck and I will be in full E-F-F-E-C-T!

Leave a respond