The Rubber Stamp of Approval

I am officially endorsing Barack Obama for President of United States of America!
I know, I know, what has taken me so long? I needed to find out just how much of a nigga he really was. I've found out that he loves to play basketball and now this…Barack Obama says Omar Little from “The Wire” is his favorite character on TV!

Check out this great profile on Michael K. Williams aka Omar…(Thanks Peggy!)

Hillary Clinton apologized to Black voters yesterday for comments made by Billy after Barack won South Carolina, Bill said Jesse Jackson won South Carolina in 1984 and 1988 too. This whole thing is a circus, where are the monkeys on bikes?

Speaking of circuses, Eliot Spitzer turned his papers in yesterday, everyone was calling for his head, the GOP was moving to being the impeachment process. I suppose everyone forgot exactly what he was, a man. I wonder what’s next; he can run with me anytime, as long as he’s footing the bill!

Rapper Juelz Santana was arrested outside his crib in Teaneck the other day after police smelled weed coming from his car, they soon found hollow tip bullets, a blunt in his sock and $19,500 in a bag of Jolly Ranchers. That gives new meaning to the sweet smell of success.
It seems as if the last part of yesterday’s blog elicited a lot of attention.

Many of you zeroed in on me having a strong interest in a young lady and wanted to know who it was. That’s funny to me. By the way, I’m not telling and I think she knows who she is…

1 comment

wisdom25 11:26 PM

What took you so long to join Obama? I'll know where you stand in November. Juelz is hilarious. Was it that serious for a jolly rancher bag.