Fresh...For The Afternoon???

Had a few things on my mind and I'm at a point in the day where I have a little break, so I wanted to get it out. Is that ok?

Reading is fundamental and while I am excited that people are reading, be wary of what's being read and pushed to the mainstream. Can't be upset with Imus saying "nappy-headed hoes" when primary reading material has become ghetto fantasy tales of drug dealers, gold-diggers and criminals. We're talking about the advancement of culture here my people....

The most beautiful woman in the world gave birth to a baby girl. Now, I hope Halle doesn't go completely Hollywood and name the baby Summer Rain or Spring Cloud or something like that. Then I hope she doesn't reach back to the 60's and name her Loretta either (sorry to anyone named Loretta).


Is Dina Matos-McGreevey still going to be asked for comments after it came out that she engaged in threesomes with former Governor McGreevey and his aide (man)?


Who knew that T.G.I. Friday's across from Woodbridge Mall was the jumpoff spot? How many times have you eaten there?


Four years of marriage and you're entitled to $50 million? Paul McCartney was better off killing that pegged leg gold-digger and then commisioning K'Wan to write a book about it!


Barack just lost the election yall! His preacher stood in the pulpit and went buck nutty! He was drawing parallels to Barack and Jesus, to determine why Barack was not of the mold of those usually in power, but the right man for the gig. Then went as far as to say "Hillary Clinton ain't never been called a nigger!" amongst other thing. I'm not quite sure if I want my preacher to say someone is "hating on" someone else. Please watch what church you decide to attend, check this video

Leave a respond