Teef For Mayor

This will be the first of two e-mails today, I was reminded that I need to have my '80's flashback by someone, so that will soon follow. To those of you who wanted to check out The Color Purple, sorry for the late notice, but I just checked my e-mail and I have some bad news and good news. The Color Purple's run on Broadway ends February 24th, but before it goes, go to www.Broadwayoffers.com and enter this code CPEURWB for Buy one ticket and get one FREE!

We had three understudies last night, so that took away from the show a bit for me, but Chaka Khan was ok and BeBe Winans was great in my opinion. We got back to Trenton at 12:30, then I had to drop a student off in Plainfield and didn't get home until 3am! The whole I'm thinking that I don't have to be to work until 12:30, but that was my mistake, because I had a presentation at 8am! So I'm running on fumes today, bare with me.

I figure if Kwame Kilpatrick can be a nigga in office, I can run a city the way I see fit. This brother lied under oath about having a relationship with his chief of staff and then 14,000 text messages appear between the two. He's been in the headlines since he became the "Hip-Hop" mayor a few years back. From wearing an earring to an expensive Navigator, his fraternity roots to throwing strippers out of the house, not to mention the actual conditions of the City's budget, educationa system and crime statistics.

The bullet or the ballot? Obama in '08!

Bank of America? Nah! Wachovia? Nope! Commerce? No! There's a study that says 46% of African-Americans don't have bank accounts! Seems like brothers are going to the check cashing joints, busting their checks down and then stuffing the money in the mattress. Yeah right, I'm talking about black folks here, no one's saving money for a rainy day, niggas think the sun's gonna shine forever!

Leave a respond