The Some of All Fears

We know the world's on its ear, it's nearly 70 degrees outside, Barack Obama won the Iowa Caucus, Flavor of Love 3 is coming and Britney Spears has lost her mind! When you sell 80 or 90 million records, make a couple hundred million dollars, become a worldwide figure and you're white, you do the things Britney has done and they say you are possibly bipolar. When you haven't sold 100 records in ten years and your funds are low and you happen to be black, you're Being Bobby Brown!

We live in such a backwards society, that I got three minutes of Caucus coverage and twenty minutes of Britney, on CNN of all places! I mean there was Britney on the standoff, Dr. Phil & Britney, how K-Fed will benefit, Jamie-Lynn's pregnancy, but what about the kids? There goes that whole no Britney for 2008 thought! I'm not the type to have alot of fears, don't have any that I can think of. I'm not afraid to fly, no scared of needles, heights, death or clowns.

But, I have a new fear that is escalation, I'm going to call it Obamaphobia! I'm afraid that if Barack Obama wins even the Democratic election, white people will go crazy! Not Britney Spears shave your head crazy, Charles Manson crazy!

Think about it, when the brother was President on 24, what happened? Morgan Freeman was President in Deep Impact, a meteor was on track to destroy the planet? White folks don't want a brother to be Leader of the Free World. Can you imagine, increased aid to Africa, the C.I.A.'s drug operation may actually be exposed, school systems may become equitable and James Brown's birthday may be observed just as Elvis'! Dare to dream!

Leave a respond