Ladies Know I'm That Guy They Want A Piece of My Love

How do you love a Black woman?
How do you love, a Black woman?

Remember that? That commercial used to run all the time on the radio back in the 90's, if you don't know what I'm talking about, stop reading now. The Diary of Black Men was killing the chitlin' circuit back in the 90's and brothers have been asking themselves that very question every since.
I figured I'd have a little fun today, being that it's Hump Day and all. Also, being that I came in the house the other night and found a Valentine's Wish List on my favorite chair. There wasn't anything crazy on the list, but the fact that one was created was amazing, being that I don't do Valentine's Day at all (see the Emotional Rape of St. Valentine's Day - 2/14/07).

How Do you love a Black Woman?

Why do women like to talk so much? Have you ever observed a group of guys sitting together? We talk in two minute clips, laugh loudly and then go back to chillin, watch the game, sip on our drinks, whatever, but its hardly a gab fest. I don't feel the need to talk about every emotion running through my body at every moment. Do you really expect me to express that after nearly two years I still get pissed when I go to brush my teeth and I see that you have pushed the tube from the middle?

How Do You Love A Black Woman?

I have a colleague whose a newlywed and his wife smothers him, she has designated Sunday as "Us Day", what kind of crap is that, "Us Day"? In the middle of the NFL playoffs, he was at Linen & Things picking out Shams and things of that sort.

How Do You Love A Black Woman?

Leave a respond