Heart-to-Heart




Many of you know that I've dealt with a lot of issues revolving around my heart over the last five years, including going under the knife last month in hopes of a definitive conclusion. Fortunately, I've been able to get a handle around my issues for the time being, but there are millions of people that struggle day-to-day with heart disease and the effects surrounding it. This is why I have decided that I will participate in the American Heart Association's 2010 Heart Walk this Sunday at Mercer County Park.

Last year a group of students and me completed the entire three mile walk and I intend to do the same this year. I am asking that a few of you join me and if you can't, donate to research or those who don't have the resources for adequate treatment or medications. I understand the tough economic times we're living in, but a little cigarette or drink money, shoe money for the ladies, some of your buffalo wing money fellas can go a long way towards improving the quality of life for someone.

For additional information e-mail me (adtqtf@hotmail.com) or visit my page for the walk (http://heartwalk.kintera.org/mercercountynj/afarmer). I hope to see a few of you Sunday or at least see your names on my donor list.

Teef

Leave a respond