Writer’s Block

I've sat in front of this keyboard for four hours and this is the first thing I've typed. I'm not sure what it is, writer's block, lack of inspiration or if my mind is just so cluttered that I can't place complete thoughts together to give you something to read. I guess I'll shut down and try again tomorrow. I can ramble my way through 500 words, but that'll be shortchanging you and me. I think I need a vacation; I need some time to ease my mind. This past week turned me every which way but loose and when I came up for air, I was only able to gasp enough to get me through a day or two.

I can't put my finger on what's going on with me. Well, actually I can, but it's a little more than I'm ever going to share within the parameters of these paragraphs. I'm fine mom, no need to have the entire family call me, I'll be back in effect soon. Until then, I'm going to immerse myself in what's going on in the world, down a bottle of vodka, listen to Stevie Wonder and bring myself out of this funk. In the meantime, check out "The Bachelor's Archive" on Eurweb.com, go through posts from the last five years here and brace yourself for my return.

Leave a respond