A Thousand Words or Less...


Even Tiger Woods has taken the obligatory “I’m Black, be scared of me pictures”. This photo shoot was clearly taken before his recent marital troubles. I seriously doubt Tiger wants to retake a driver’s license photo at this point, much less be shirtless on the cover of Vanity Fair. But, who would’ve thunk it? Tiger Woods is bringing sexy back!

I’m pretty sure the tone of the article has changed since the shoot and they have the right to run whatever type of piece they want, but is this photo in good taste in light of his recent troubles? Tiger was once the wholesome, competitive, great golfer and family man, but now he seems like a skirt chasing man-whore and seeing him half butt-naked on a magazine has a totally different connotation. I'm just saying...

Leave a respond