Between Rhetoric & Reality is The World According to Teef

I’ve got some bad news and I’ve got some good news. The bad news is, the daily e-mails are coming to an end (again). The good news is there’s still a way for you to get your daily dose of Teef. I’d like to officially introduce you to The World According to Teef (http://worldaccording2teef.blogspot.com). This is the place where I’ve stored the morning e-mails and additional material for the last five years.

The New Year was the perfect opportunity for me to take my ball and run to the internet. By going strictly web based, I’ve given myself the room to spread my wings and experiment with my creativity, which in turn will provide more consistency. There’s still going to be my unique take on what’s going on in the World and running through my mind, but mixed in you’ll find things such as album and concert reviews, show recommendations, guest bloggers, polls, videos, photos of crazy things I see, and anything else I can think of over a tall glass of vodka.

The cool thing is you can still get it all delivered directly to your inbox. There are various ways for you to subscribe to my randomness, via e-mail, a RSS feed or you can elect to follow the blog…the choice is yours. So, please continue this journey with me from a barstool near you through Times Square to the Vegas Strip, to any Martin Luther, or a beach in the Caribbean to your desk or my couch. I promise you’ll receive social commentary rooted in independent thought that’s going to be unfiltered, uncensored and uncompromising, but never unreal!

Subscribe to The World According to Teef by Email

Leave a respond