I Don't Want to Bore You With my Troubles

The past three days I've woke up and it seems like the sun has been shining brighter than every before. Yet, I just wish it would rain! That would be more reflective of my mood lately. Most of you don't know, but my great-grandfather passed Friday and I've been dealing with his death the way I've treated all other deaths in my family, bottling it all up and trying to avoid sinking into depression.

Is there not anything sacred anymore? I'm amazed at how death can expose so many truths about people, how a little bit of money can drive a wedge between families. It's all just crazy to me, just know that I'm gonna spend every dime before I go! Argue over what color Polo to bury me in!

I know nothing is sacred when someone stole a prayer Barack Obama slipped in a crack at the Western Wall in Jerusalem last week. Furthermore, an Isreali newspaper reprinted it, just taking the entire act even lower!

I wonder what the world is coming to at times I guess it's really jacked up when Jerry Lewis is caught with a gun in his carry-on bag! Jerry Lewis? Why is he packing? Maybe it's because he's been pocketing all of that money from those telethons all of these years and a gang of people with Muscular Dystrophy are after him!

Leave a respond