Never, Never Land, Right Next to Peter Pan

They say we are N-I-Double G-E-R/but we are/much more/but still we choose to ignore/the obvious man this history don't acknowledge us/We was scholars long before colleges...

Go get that new Nas!

Ok, a couple of people took offense to me calling Barack Obama a 'nigga' yesterday. Tough! It just comes out naturally! If I met the man, there's no doubt that it would slip out at some point, I have a very high NPS rate. NPS = Nigga Per Sentence rate. From this point on, I'll refer to him as the Mulatto candidate for President.

I think Obama has bigger fish to fry than me calling him a nigga or Jesse Jackson wanting his family jewels; He may need to address that segment of the population that actually think the cover of The New Yorker was cool! I know you've seen this image by now, Barack dressed in Muslim garb fist bumping his wife who is sporting the Angela Davis 'fro circa 1971 with a shotgun draping her shoulder. The flag is burning, Osama bin Laden is hanging above the fireplace, all they needed was a bucket of fried chicken and a pack of Newports on the table and that picture would've said more than a thousand words I could put together.

Yellow journalism, satire, call it what you want, I'm gonna call it what it is...funny! Yes it is sad that at this juncture in time that fears about his religion, race and his wife's perceived militancy can make the cover of a highly regarded magazine, but just look at it...

I know they say prostitution is the oldest profession in the book, but does that give old women the right to strip? Have you seen the story of the 80-year-old stripper Tempest Storm? This old battle axe gave Elvis and Frank Sinatra table dances, why is she still on stage? Do you throw Buffalo nickels at her?

Leave a respond