That's Flesh Against My Hollow Bones!

Back to Monday, back to work! I forgot to mention one rule on Friday, mostly because it's a year-round rule that people always seem to break. That rule is the "Million Dollar Rule", meaning if you don't have at least a million dollars in the bank, you shouldn't wear shades inside. You ain't Puff, not Beyonce either! There's no paparazzi, ain't no "Flashing Lights" when you enter the building. Am I the only person that's ready to dance when I hear that song, but I digress. It just looks silly, you ain't that cool!

For some strange reason I decided to lace my sneakers up and play ball with a few of my students Friday afternoon. Good idea, bad decision. I don't move as fast, don't just as high, but for a few 10-minute spurts I was out there looking like '97 all over again. Afterwards, I was looking like I was 97 all over! I'm hurting in places I didn't know could hurt! I have a not on my shin! My diaphragm hurts, I didn't even know that men had diaphragms!

Other than that, nothing going on in my world. We're at a pretty dry time right now. We're still a few months away from the election heating up, we've had our celebrity weddings, a few breakups, where's Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown when you need them?

Leave a respond