Fish Don't Fry In The Kitchen, Beans Don't Burn On The Grill‏

You know, dinner and a movie is like $175 now! Times are a changing! With the price of gas and corn, I hope dinner is at your place and we're downloading a movie online! When I say dinner at your place, I mean, you're cooking dinner! I'm not quite sure when they started making this model of woman, but when did some of yall think it was cool not to cook?

I know I'm gonna run the risk of sounding like a chauvinist, everyone should do their share in the kitchen, but come on now! I know your mama brought you into the kitchen, boiled some water, drop some rice in it, sliced some butter and taught you to cook rice. What were you doing, thinking about Jodeci? I know she grabbed that big frying pan with the burnt bottom (the one that sparks when you're cooking), then put some chicken in a paper bag filled with flour, shook it up and placed the chicken in. But, that didn't matter to you.

I'm just saying yall...If every time we kick it, I gotta spend $60, $70, $80, $85, we ain't gonna kick it too strong! Every once in a while a brother wants to come through and smell the aroma of some yams, tacos or something! Hook a steak up for a Nigga! Oodles & Noodles are Oodles & Noodles, I don't care how many shrimp you put in it! I'm not saying that cooking guarantees you snaring a man or even keeping a man, I'm just saying it will help.

I know Beyonce and all of them are singing independent this and that, but I bet you her big country ass can cook! I'm ordering G. Garvin cookbooks and handing them out like government cheese this year for Christmas. We have to reverse this sad trend.

Leave a respond