I Know What Ya Like…

You're really messing with my cool! I try to stray away from certain topics, try not to open any cans of worms, not to be controversial or piss people off on purpose. You know, open up, show more of myself, and talk about things that really should matter and...Nothing! Two or three responses. I say something about Tyler Perry; I gotta dedicate three days to discuss the matter.

So, I got what you've been looking for...

No disrespect to the handicap---sidebar, when a statement begins with no disrespect, don't you just know something disrespectful is soon to follow? Back to the original thought...No disrespect to the handicap, but those motorized wheelchairs are not to be used as motor vehicles! I'm tired of driving down the street and seeing someone cruising next to me or across the intersection doing 2mph (so everybody sees you)! You're just messing up traffic, get on the bus!

I try to avoid “Nigga Moments”, but being surrounded by so many Niggas, nigga never. For instance, I'm at Shop-Rite the other day and a person is trying to back into a handicap parking space, so I stop and kindly wait for her to get herself together, you know get her hand/eye coordination under control and park. Naturally it's taking her some time. Well, I guess the car behind me couldn't wait and decided to swing around me, nearly hitting the car that's parking and some people walking to their cars.

I’m trying to keep my cool, be in a better place, but she begins to yell at me, for doing the right thing! With a bonnet on her head! I kindly just looked at her, said “Niggas” and then saluted her…with the finger! I’m just trying to pick up some Worcester Sauce and I’m getting cussed out by the bonnet bitch.

Every time I try to get out, Niggas just keep pulling right back in.

Leave a respond