Hypothetically Of Course

Russell Simmons has to pay $20,000 a month for child support...per child! That's 40K a month! $480,000 a year! Then you wonder why Teef doesn't want or have any kids? I'm worth nowhere near the $300+ million that Rush is, hell, I may be worth $300, but if I had to pay $200 a month, I'd be in a bind. I'd put that money in an account now if I was him, he has like 14 years left to pay and it isn't like he's been knocking out hits or everyone is wearing Phat Farm!

Ladies, let's play with the hypothetical for a second, you're married three or four years, haven't had children yet and a woman shows up with a baby claiming that your man is the daddy? What do you do? Are you pissed that she took so long? Mad that he never mentioned the possibility? Or, do you just let it all play out?

Fellas, you're married five or six years, have a son that really doesn't look like you and you're wondering if he is yours? Do you want to know? Would you go out and get tested? Shoot, by law, you're the baby's father anyway. Plus, you're the only daddy he's ever known! I'm just saying, hypothetically of course...

Leave a respond