I'm Disappointed in America: The Family Crews


I've never seen this show, it could be the best thing since fried chicken, but my BET boycott will not allow me to watch. However, I am still disturbed at the fact that this show exists. First of all, Terry Crews does not have Black Star Power (remember that BET) enough to warrant a reality show. Next, why not put the creative energy into developing a sitcom based around him and his family? It's obivious from previous parts (Friday After Next, White Chicks, Everybody Hates Chris) that he's funny, talented and versatile. I mean, put some talented people to work; writers, directors, actors, Jesus Christ, Stoney Jackson needs a job!

1 comment

Anonymous 10:58 PM

he's in a sitcom on TBS called "Are We There Yet?" from that movie. It hasn't started yet, I don't think.