And the Winner is???

Growing up, I really used to look forward to the Grammy Awards. I really don't know why, but it was always an award show that I really enjoyed watching, possibly because I believed that receiving a Grammy or performing on the show symbolized excellence.

Over the years, that anticipation has dwindled to barely knowing that the show was coming on last night. I guess you can blame that on my disdain for pop music, which is all the show is about these days. However, I did manage to catch quite a bit in between my channel surfing and here's what I saw...
  • I don’t really understand the hype around Lady Gaga, don’t care to either.
  • The Dream was angry that his album wasn’t nominated, this ain’t the BET Awards, then his acceptance speech for “Single Ladies” get cut, can’t win for losing kid…
  • Elton John is the true meaning of a legend, I’m not sure if he’s a recorded a new song in the last 30 years, but he always seems to be around…
  • It’s time for Jennifer Lopez to fade into bolivian
  • Taylor Swift wins…where’s Kanye West when you need him?
  • Did Beyonce run out of songs to perform? “If I Was a Boy” was so 2008, her performance was so 2000 and late!
  • There are women that find Seal handsome?
  • The moral majority aka Pink is half butt-naked again, but haven’t we seen this performance before?
  • Who are the Black Eyed Peas’ fans? They are so wack! Someone give me proof that they purchased a CD.
  • I really hate watching Jamie Foxx perform, he is the definition of extra ---especially with that picaninny T-Pain on stage with him!
  • George Clinton has been high since 1977!
  • Doug E. Fresh has made it to the Grammys, he must’ve really needed a check to get up here and beat-box like we can hear him?
  • Lionel Richie has finally grown into his head.
  • Didn’t know I needed 3-D glasses to watch something at home, knew I should’ve stolen those Avatar joints!
  • Jennifer Hudson lost the baby fat and that little man she had in her belly…must be nice!
  • Smokey Robinson is the youngest 70-year-old I’ve ever seen.
  • Ain’t a bit of Joe Jackson’s blood running through those little white kids!
  • LL Cool J looks like a wax figure.
  • Maxwell has Robin Thicke disease, gonna blame that voice on a cold I bet, what happened Playboy?
  • Roberta Flack looks like she is propped up by a stick, Donna Summer was too busy?
  • This show is still on? I can’t take anymore, where’s the remote, I know House is on.

 

 

Leave a respond