9-5

After three weeks of recovery I'm finally heading back to work today...I think. Only I would choose to return on a day when so many folks are off celebrating a holiday. It's almost as if I'm punishing myself for the high-quality chillin' that ensued after the worst of the pain was over. That's me, the occupational masochist.

I'm off to a slow start and it's not because of any late-night Valentine's Day activity, it's because the damn NBA All-Star was so late! As a youngster, I remember the game starting at 3:30pm, but oh no, the game is on TNT now and didn't start until almost 9, then had the nerve to have a 35-minute halftime show. Speaking of halftime, it was horrible! I have no idea what Shakira was singing and Alicia Keys sounded like a wounded dog, but the eye candy was delicious.

Did anyone happen to see Dwayne Wade's bust-it baby Gabrielle Union sitting behind the West's bench? Wonder how she got that good seat, she's not exactly burning up the screen these days. Anyway, time to make the donuts and resist the temptation of my couch...

Leave a respond