The Lady in My Life




For nearly three years my wife has been referenced in one way or another in paragraphs framed by me. However, you really haven’t had the chance to get to know her except through my eyes, but that changes today. While I’ve been slacking on putting words together, Sharea has been writing up a storm on her reconstructed blog “The Radiant Sunshine”.

When I read her posts, I’m reminded of every aspect of why I fell in love with her in the first place; she’s a therapist by trade, but pure love by nature and that’s what spills out into every sentence she writes. She’s updating a few times a week and touches on a myriad of subjects like body image, the pieces of her, shoes (of course), and even the man she calls husband.

Do yourself a favor, stop by, read a few entries and do a couple of the activities. If enough of you drop by, I may get to eat potato chips this week!

Leave a respond