The Perfect Woman

I'll start by saying, yall know I got issues and I'm pretty sure this one is right at the top of some of the craziest shit to come through my mind! I've been reading all of the status updates and constantly read articles about how Black women are so single and how Black men ain't shit, and hear much of the same ying-yang from my friends.

With all of the statistics being thrown around and the Black men ain't shit talk happening while women are getting weaves nationwide, I decided that I would get my Dr. Frankenstein and try to create my perfect woman.

The first attempt at creating the perfect woman is to get inside her mental mind (Boondocks fans where ya at?). To do that I created in an attempt to gain a better understanding of what goes through your minds when it comes to relationships. This is just the beginning...

If you will please, follow the link below to complete and submit the short questionnaire. Your answers are completely anonymous, so I will be unable to tease you about your responses.



Click here to take our Online Survey

or

If the first link is closed, try this one...

Leave a respond