Can I Talk My Sh!t Again?

Before I do anything today, I would like to say Rest in Peace to Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver Chris Henry. If you turned on SportsCenter over the last two days, you've heard some of the details that led to his tragic death.

After five arrests and three suspensions in two years, this type of thing seemed inevitable, but after seemingly recommitting himself to success and being a better man, this is truly tragic. Because, no matter the mistakes he's made in the past, this was somebody's father, somebody's son, somebody's brother, somebody's nigga...now he's gone.

Once again, domestic violence pushed its way directly to the forefront and as we've seen over the years (Hold your head OJ), it really cannot be ignored and brushed aside as simply an issue between that man and that woman, because the collateral damage is far reaching.

Speaking of collateral...Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren (wow, I called her something besides Tiger's White...woman) is said to be 100% committed to filing divorce. What did we expect? She's gonna get a few hundred million, write a book, sit on someone's couch, talk to Larry King, go through all of the melodrama, but one thing's for sure and two for certain, she'll never watch anyone's kids again!

Now, playa-to-playa Tiger, I hear that Venus Williams is on the market and being that neither of you seem to date within your own race, I think it's the perfect hook-up. I'm just saying, she has a few million of her own, your race to a billion suffered a minor blip, but think about it...

In the non-marital part of my brain, why are The Jacksons on TV? Who thought it was a good idea to put them old niggas on A&E? The last thing I want to do is see Tito Jackson on Sunday night, talking about it's Tito time! Tito, Marlon, Jackie, Jermaine and their weird looking children have a reality series that's going to show them in the aftermath of Michael's death as they record an album. I want to hear a Jackson album, as much as I want to see the Duke model (Jermaine) on TV week after week. At least Randy was smart enough not to sign on, or maybe A&E was smart enough not to sign him?

The only Jackson we should be seeing these days is Janet. Hold up, her new video just went off and I changed my mind. The Jackson family should retire! After that colossal failure she released a couple of years ago, who thought it was a good idea to come back again? Know when to hold them...you know the rest.

Just in case my absence has led to a memory lapse, Tyler Perry's plays & movies are wack, Oprah hates Black men (Tyler Perry does too), BET is the devil and I'm still waiting for my NAACP Image Award!

Please read responsibly...

Leave a respond